Friday, December 23, 2016

Pantsuit Prince and the Inscrutable Ching

Because nothing says 'holiday hatred' like...

Pantsuit Prince and the Inscrutable Ching!


"Even blind I can see how desperate you are, Diana.  And, frankly, it makes you really bitchy. Well... bitchier.  No human being in their right mind would try and set you up with someone and be responsible for the resulting carnage and misery.  Fortunately, we have machines for that now. " 

"You want me to use a computer-dating service? I'm surprised you even know what dating is, you sexless old husk."

"Yo mama wouldn't be.  Trust me, Diana; you just need a really good ...date."

"Ugh. Since you'll never shut up it otherwise, I'll fill this in and submit it.  With your information instead of mine. And you'll never even know." 




"I mean, I assume Amazon young are spawned asexually like fish eggs or some such, since you have no men to father children.  I mean...it's not like you're HUMAN, after all."

"You do NOT want to know about sex on Paradise Island, old man; trust me."




"Surprise, princess.  I got you a horde of sword-wielding maniacs to battle for Christmas."

"Oh, Ching! You DO care!"

3 comments:

Slaughter said...

Holy shit, they had tinder in the 80s?! Did it involve punch cards?

Scipio said...

Computer dating was invented in the 1960s, and yes it involved punch cards, as all contemporary computing did.

This comic is from the '70s.

http://thecomputerboys.com/?p=654

Slaughter said...

Holy shit that's awesome!

And I thought going to chat rooms in IRC and UOL saying "Quer tc?" was primitive!

Also, I Ching - Immense Racist.